There are those people, myself included, who rely so much on this payout to settle bills, particularly credit card bills. It didn't help at all when my due date passed and I had to incur finance charges for not settling my bill on time. Tsk tsk...

Extended mall hours - that's cool! However, I don't appreciate how difficult cab drivers can be when they know pedestrians are desperate for a ride home. If they do agree to bring you home, they'll ask for a ridiculously high extra charge, one doesn't have a choice but to wait patiently for a willing cab driver to bring you home.

On the bright side...

Window shopping is so much fun!!! I love looking at those cool gadgets I can't afford, clothes I cannot wear ever, accessories that would look ridiculous on me and eyeing those gift items I wish I can afford but couldn't. So, the extended mall hours and delayed payout really had me enjoying this activity for a while.

Given the limited time I had to shop for presents, I had no choice but to take full advantage of the late mall hours. I so appreciated all those extra hours so much that after a long dinner with friends at a restaurant in Serendra last Saturday, I had time to drop off gifts at home and go to Robinsons Galleria to buy gifts for family members I haven't had the chance to buy gifts for.

And finally, since the payout was so late, I didn't get to spend much on unnecessary expenses. I still have money left, which is more than enough to get me through the next payday! :)

Labels: