Here is a list of things that I want:
  1. I want new clothes - My clothes are old. I need to replenish my wardrobe.
  2. I want new shoes - My shoes are worn out from all the walking
  3. I want a new book - I've run out of books to read. How am I going to get myself to sleep?
  4. I want to travel - erm... The person I want to bring along doesn't want to travel - for now
  5. I want to go to the beach - I just want to relax and stare at the endless sea; and come sundown, to watch the sun set gracefully upon the horizon
  6. I want to dance - I want to enroll myself in a dance class; don't know what kind of dance I'd like though
  7. I want to own a Yamaha Electone organ - the type organ players use for recitals; I remember my last recital, it was fun!!! And, I want to enroll in organ lessons again.
  8. I want a new guitar - My guitar is broken; my brother claims its because of the heat and the rain, but i beg to disagree. It's his fault, he just doesn't want to admit it =P
  9. I want to play badminton - I need the exercise, and I haven't played in a while.
  10. I want to get out of the house - I'm getting tired of being the perpetual coach potato
  11. I want a margarita - yeah.. I think I need a drink
To obtain all these would require cash - lot's of it! Now that's something I don't have at the moment. So I guess I'll just have to settle for being a professional coach potato.