I love dogs - especially pure breed toy dogs - they're such a cute bunch that I just can't get enough of them whenever I see one. I also love mongrels, but only those cute askals. I have 1 such pet at home and his name's Kenok. :)

Kenok as a pup

Anyways, I was over at Kev's place yesterday for lunch. I always enjoy going there as they do have quite a number of dogs!!! There's Peachie, Mopy, Dot-dot, Jet & Joey.

Cute Joey

An added bonus is whenever his sister and her kids visit, they always manage to bring along at least 1 pet. Yesterday, they brought with them a Chinese shar pei named Botox. She's so adorable!!! Makes me want to get one.

Botox - I wonder if he can see?

I so love dogs. But we can't have more than 1 at a time. Having at least 2 won't fit inside our little house. Oh well, at least we do have Kenok - sweet yet terrifying Kenok Manok!

Kenok on his back