When my brother was in college, he was the lead singer for a rock band. He wore plaid shirts, tattered jeans and had long hair that he'd always wear in a ponytail. When it was time for him to go on stage, he'd let his hair down and bang his head in time to the crazy music. I must admit they were good - at least being the loyal sister that I am, I must believe they were.

Eventually, he mellowed down a bit and went for the much subdued acoustic songs. He would play his guitar the whole day, tap his foot in time to the beat and sing his heart away. Occasionally, he would ask me and my younger sister to jam with him, and we always ended up having so much fun. Sad to say that with the re-emergence of alternative music, those jamming sessions were over. But not for my bro though...

You know how call centers come up with different activities to ensure their agents stay with them and have a good time throughout their tenure? One such activity is the battle of the bands, which my brother and his staff decided to join.

So here come practice sessions, with my brother on vocals yet again. He records those sessions and proudly makes us listen to how... ah... uhm... erm... let's just say they need more practice =D