I was tagged... so here I am.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
  1. Shelli’s Sentiments
  2. Curiosity Killer
  3. Chrissy
  4. Kim
  5. Nuninu
Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
  1. Lecha
  2. TinaPie
  3. Weena
  4. Caloy
  5. Rom
What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was shifting to a new course - from Community Development to Hotel & Restaurant Administration. I was selfish and didn't want to be a social worker. Back then, I was thinking I wouldn't land a high-paying job if I pursue Community Development. I wanted a management course, and I wanted to experience working for a hotel. Little did I know that my friends who stayed and finished the course get to travel to different places around the world (mostly Europe I must say), while I'm stuck here in Manila, earning just a fraction of what my friends do. Wrong move, eh? =P
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Errr.... I think I was persuading Kev to buy me something for my birthday, which I believe at that time would be the perfect birthday gift! =D
Five snacks you enjoy
  1. Homemade ensaymada made of left-over pan de sal, topped with margarine, sugar and lots & lots of grated cheese, heated in the oven for about 2 minutes, served hot (of course) and with coffee
  2. V-cut chips with a glass of ice-cold coke or mountain dew
  3. Instant pancit canton with hot monay =P
  4. Egg-mayo sandwich (with or without cheese)
  5. Tuna sandwich with cheese on wheat bread
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
  1. Love Moves in Mysterious Ways (Nina, Julia Fordham, MYMP, etc... how can I forget?)
  2. Underneath the Stars (Mariah Carey, one of my faves)
  3. Greatest Love of All (by various artists - used to sing this in front of a crowd when I was about 8-10 years old)
  4. Constantly (Vanessa Williams)
  5. Why (Avril Lavigne - this is the last song I learned to play on guitar. I kept singing the song while trying to perfect how its played)
  • I actually am a walking song book - just don't ask me to identify new songs coz I'm not updated anymore. I guess you can say I'm a walking 1001 book... yep... that's how old the songs I know...
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  1. Buy a house & lot in a neighborhood that's better than what we're in right now, furnish it with nice things, make it very comfortable for my family
  2. Go shopping!!!
  3. Go traveling - beaches galore!!! Maldives, Bora Bora, Seychelles, Caribbean, Fiji, and the list goes on and on and on....
  4. Put up my own business, hire someone great & trustworthy to manage it.
  5. Buy my own place - a sanctuary I can escape to whenever I need time to be alone.
Five bad habits:
  1. I smoke
  2. I work too much
  3. I complain too much (I think)
  4. I sleep late
  5. Erm... uhm... hehe :-)
Five things you like doing:
  1. Reading
  2. TV series marathon on weekends
  3. Hanging out with Kev
  4. Eating
  5. Coffee or drinks with friends
Five things you would never wear again <-- can I change this to 5 things I would never wear EVER?
  1. Tops with shoulder pads
  2. Mid-rise panties with super low-waist jeans --> i hate it when I see girls wearing panties with waistbands higher than their jeans. Doesn't matter whether they are good undies or not, but its supposed to be hidden - hence the term underwear.
  3. Super loose shirts
  4. Thongs -- these are so uncomfortable
  5. Shoes that aren't larger by at least half my size
Five favorite toys:
  1. My brother's guitar - since he broke mine, I now plan to break his =P
  2. My phone - i have worms and sudoku games on my phone, and i love replying to text messages from friends.
  3. Frets on Fire - Kev installed it in our PC at home. It's like Dance Revo but this time, it's like playing a guitar. You hold the keyboard like you would a guitar, have your left hand's fingers ready on keys F1 through F5, and your right hand's index finger on the Enter key, and you're ready to go. My sis, bro and I would take turns playing the same song, doing our best to get the highest score.
  4. My cam - i take snap shots of whatever when I can't find anything to do at home. I'm not good at it though...
  5. My ipod - commuting to work is never boring with my ipod playing!

Labels: , ,