No more crazy pictorials...


No one to bug me anymore while I'm working and she's not...
No more head hanging upside down as she tries to block my laptop's monitor with the back of her head...
No one to pull my monitor down as I write that extremely important correspondence to resolve an issue...
One less excel guru to help me with those much needed reports...


One less person to witness my embarrassing moments...
One less person to laugh her ass off at the embarrassed look on my face...


One less smart gal to work with in the office...
Gone will be our endless ranting text messages about stupid people...


And no more lunch with missie...


It's time to say goodbye to Mojacko, the first person to ever spend time with me. I'm glad to be friends with you, and confidante to some of your rants about work and life in general.


Good luck in SG, but I'm sure you'll miss us... hehe... keep in touch and keep those blog entries coming. We want to be updated with the latest in your life. And if you ever decide to come home, make sure you let us know so that Lecha, TinaPie and I can have dinner with you.

Labels: , ,