Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
  1. I am a middle child - proud to say i'm not the black sheep of the family... I think...
  2. I am a frustrated ballerina - that's why I love those ballet movies and novels. But I'm only familiar with Swan Lake. Hehehe...
  3. I enjoy spontaneity
  4. I work best under pressure - i think
  5. I am so frustrated by the demands of my job and I do wonder how long I'll last - but I love what I do :)
  6. I find it hard thinking of random things about myself when I'm asked. But when I'm not forced to think about my attributes, its very easy to make a list.
  7. In a few days, I'll be turning 30. OMG!!! I AM OLD!!!
So there Moja! I made time for this...

I am tagging Tina (she never does memes), Carlo, Ed, Mimon (this guy doesn't do surveys either), Weena, Noel and Kim P.

Labels: , , ,