I am one of those people who can't concentrate without some sort of noise in the background. I don't care what chaos goes on around me - as long as it is not quiet, then I'm good. So I set my ipod to randomly play songs as I do some operational stuff this weekend.

First song on the list - Bad Day. What is it with this song that every time I hear it, i feel like my world is about to end? All of a sudden, my insecurities rise up to the surface - then I start to pity myself; my problems require immediate attention - then I get frustrated by not knowing how to deal with it right away; all my issues need resolution ASAP - like hell I could think of something just like that!

So I move on to the next song - Message In a Bottle. "Just a castaway, an island lost at sea... another lonely day with no one here but me... more loneliness than any man could bear... rescue me before I fall into despair...I'll send an SOS to the world... I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle... sending out an SOS..."

Next song please - Run. "Yeah, I run, have I got a long way to run..."

Kill me now, I guess... Hehehe...

Labels: