No spoilers here... I promise!!! ;-)

Kev and I watched The Transformers last Friday. I wasn't expecting to enjoy the movie. I thought it was going to be 2 hours and 10 minutes of continuous action that only boys would enjoy.

I wasn't a follower of the Transformers when I was a kid. Occasionally, I would catch an episode on tv, just because kuya is watching, and he wouldn't allow me to switch channels. The only character I recognize is Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, both protagonists in the story. The only lines in the theme song I can recall is "The transformers, more than meets the eye." That was about the extent of my Transformers knowledge, of course in addition to the fact that they transform from robots to jets, choppers, guns, trucks, cars, etc. and vice versa.

The minute I saw the galaxy on the screen, I was hooked. Halfway through the movie, I wanted to visit the lady's room, but I couldn't get off my seat. Hehehe... Uhm... I wanted to share what scenes in the movie I like best, but I know that some of you haven't seen the movie yet. I don't want to post anything that would spoil anyone's fun.

So there... I just wanted to say TRANSFORMERS IS KEWL!!! I want to watch it again! For those of you who haven't seen it, go to the nearest movie house and watch it - NOW!!! Hehehe... I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Labels: , ,